My training philosophy is...
- Each dog is unique and needs a loving, caring and secure atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, physically, as well as socially.
- Over time, all dogs can be taught to have good manners
I also believe....
- A well trained dog is not only a pleasure to it's owner but to society as a whole
- Responsible dog ownership is elemental in building a good relationship with your dog
- Take good care of your dog and your dog will take good care of you.
- Consistency is KEY!
My dog training methods are positive, fun and stimulating. I use the least unpleasant approach possible without the use of force in order to effectively and safely teach your dog to become a good canine citizen.
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you and your dog.